Answered By: Andy Keck Last Updated: Oct 25, 2016 Views: 9
One way to back up your Endnote library:
- File-->Compressed Library (.enlx)
- Upload your Compressed Library to your Google Drive (or save to a flash drive, or email it to yourself, or put it in Dropbox, etc.)
- Then when you get your new hard drive you can install the Endnote software and download your endnote library and begin working.
To save an Accordance Workspace:
- Click on the workspace you want to save to make it the active workspace.
- On the File menu, choose Save. The standard Save dialog box appears.
- In the Save dialog box, proceed as follows:
- Enter a name for the workspace.
The file name also becomes the workspace label (name).
- Navigate to the location where you want the file saved. In OS X the default location is: Users/UserName/Documents/Accordance Files.
- Click Save. All panes, tabs, and zones are saved with the workspace.
If you want to save the workspace with a new name or location, and preserve your previously saved file, choose File>Save As. The Save dialog box reappears and you can now save the same file elsewhere.