Answered By: Andy Keck Last Updated: Aug 14, 2014 Views: 1
Answered By: Andy Keck
Last Updated: Aug 14, 2014 Views: 1
Alumni borrower seeking books on the Axial Age. Pointed him to
- Appeal and attitude : prospects for ultimate meaning / Steven G. Smith
- Axial Age and its consequences / edited by Robert N. Bellah and Hans Joas.
- Religion in human evolution : from the Paleolithic to the Axial Age / Robert N. Bellah.
- Israel's history and the history of Israel / Mario Liverani ; translated by Chiara Peri and Philip R. Davies.
- Short history of myth / Karen Armstrong.
- Theology of religions : a sourcebook for interreligious study / Eugene F. Gorski.
- Future of the Christian tradition / Robert J. Miller, editor.