Answered By: Bruce Eldevik
Last Updated: Aug 14, 2014     Views: 6

Hi, Sarah,

Thanks for raising this issue.  It's something I have been intending to check with GTE about, but I haven't brought it from intention to actuality.

Yes, GTE is supposed to handle submitting information to Research in Ministry about completed D.Min. thesis projects from our institution so that they can be indexed and added to the RIM database.

From the ATLA website, here is the link to the submission form page:

 Let me know if you have further questions.  Thanks again.


Related Topics

    Contact Us